Re: Dan Masters Guide to TR6 electrics

To: feickert@alltel.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dan Masters Guide to TR6 electrics
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 12:54:41 EST
In a message dated 11/24/2001 11:58:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
feickert@alltel.net writes:

> Is Dan Masters still selling his TR6 guide for the electrical system?

Carl,

The book is still available. I print the book myself, on demand, so, barring
ill health or death, it should be available as long as there is a demand for
it.

I am also nearing completion on a similar manual for the TR2-4A. I had wanted
to have it finished in time for Christmas giving, but it now looks like it
will be mid to late January before it is finished.

To order a copy of the TR250/6 manual, please send a check or money order for
$30.00 (includes packing and priority mail to a US address) to:

Dan Masters
PO Box 6430
Maryville, TN 37802-6430

Thanks for your interest,

Dan Masters
Alcoa, Tennessee

Triumph TR 250 - TR6 Electrical Maintenance Handbook:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas6/
Stuffing a V8 into a small British sports car:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas/
British V8 Newsletter:
     http://members.aol.com/danmas4/mgv8.htm