Re: Buckeye Triumphs

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, "John Uloth" <juloth@tir.com>
Subject: Re: Buckeye Triumphs
From: "Nelson Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 07:27:28 -0500
John & list,

Send a email similar to that below last evening but it seems it never made
it to list or at least I didn't get my copy from List server.

Buckeye Triumphs has moved to:
http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/
However, if you access the old address you should be forwarded automatically
to the new site.

We just tested access from both California and Georgia and both worked.   A
neat tool to check access from a different location is
http://www.multitrace.com/ .  Enter the URL (i.e.
http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/ ) of the site you wish to access in the host
box.  Be prepared to wait ~ 30 seconds for the results.   If you can access
a site via Multitrace but not via your Internet Service Provider (ISP), then
your ISP likely has something wrong in their routing.  I would complain to
them.   In the past AOL was notorious for such problems however I haven't
head complaints recently.

I've noticed that the ISP in the path to the server that hosts Buckeye
Triumphs has a short outage every business day at about 9 AM (EST).  I think
they reboot their servers and routers every morning when they get to work.
I can guess the brand of software they're using.

Nelson
BTWebmaster@nextek.net