Re: top replacement(was: top frame installation & oil coolers)

To: Eric Myracle <eric_myracle@geocities.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: top replacement(was: top frame installation & oil coolers)
From: "John Howard" <trjhhow7@home.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:55:08 -0500
Erik_

I recently- this summer- fitted a new Robbins top, and it looks and works
fine. There are excellent instructions at the VTR website, and I followed
them slavishly. You don't need to sew, but you will need a snap tool
installer tool and a snap rivet tool. It helps a great deal to do the job
under a warm sun so that the material is soft and stretchy.

Cheers, John CF9071