Seat Cushions for sale 73 TR6

To: "Triumph 6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat Cushions for sale 73 TR6
From: "Ken Davis" <kenjdavis@home.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 09:46:09 -0800
Apologies to the list if this is improper to post.

I have a boxed set of the foam seat cushions for both front seats that I
purchased from Moss about a year ago.  I'd already had the seats done before
this b/o arrived ( the kid signed for it, stuffed it in the garage, didn't
tell me....).

I know they fit a 73, they may fit other years also.

I'm looking for $125 plus shipping....  interested?  contact me off-list...

a different note...  winter in San Francisco is about as warm as summer,
minus the wind and fog. I had the top off, getting ready for a jaunt, and
son comes by...  end result?  he and his lady take the car for a run down
the coast from SFO to Santa Cruz, sunshine all the way, back home through
little traveled mountain roads...  Hell, I wish I was 19 again...

Ken
South San Francisco
73 TR6
87 XJ6