Re: Is there a better brand of Caps and Rotors available?

To: d@seanet.com
Subject: Re: Is there a better brand of Caps and Rotors available?
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 07:13:30 -0500
Hi Don,

This is what I have been running in my TR6 without problem.  The only
time I broke a rotor was when I didn't have the distributor cap properly
seated.  I don't know if these stores are in your area but your's should
be able to cross reference.

Points - Allied Auto Parts - Standard Blue Streak  part# LU1617XP
Condenser - Advance Auto Parts - Wells part# LU506
Rotor - Advance Auto Parts - Beck/Arnley part# 174-0224
Distributor cap - Advance Auto Parts - Sorensen part# 23-5001
Plugs - Advance Auto Parts - NGK BPR6ES

It is also my understanding that NAPA carries the Echlin ignition
products.

Good luck,
Jay Welch, Abington MA
1971 TR6 project
1973 TR6 driver - wanting to "Drive it Hard"
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club" @
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/