Re: Intake Manifold Modification

To: Gameparker@cs.com
Subject: Re: Intake Manifold Modification
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:23:38 -0800 (PST)
Goeff---It's interesting that you find the bluntness between #2 & 5
intake ports. The port on my '73 looks as if #4 doesn't get its fair
share. This is somewhat confirmed by #4 sparkplug always being the
cleanest of all, thru the many miles this engine has gone. Compression
is always equal to the others, so I don't know what to make of this. If
you do something that seems to make a difference, please let me know.

Does anyone else consistantly have a spark plug that shows up cleaner
than the rest?

Dick Taylor
'73