Triumph Frame

To: jlewall@sunshinecable.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Frame
From: "The Romagni's" <mrdr@buckeyeweb.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 17:48:01 -0400
<snip> The question is..what is the recommendation re the rust..and can
it be done without taking the body off the chassis <snip>

Hi Jim,

I can't help with the rust question, but here is a potential resource
for frame repair.  I saw this company advertising in Grassroots
Motorsports - The Triumph Works (http://www.triumphworks.com/). I asked
if anyone had done business with them. No said anything other than he is
a member of the local Triumph club. Claysburg is 40-50 mi from the
Roadster Factory.

Their frame repair service looks interesting, especially the part about
leaving the body on. Plus they have kits for frame repair/rebuilding.

Good luck, keep the list posted on what you find!

Marty Romagni
1974 TR6