Re: Rear wheel bearings - Help!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear wheel bearings - Help!
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:37:53 -0700 (PDT)
Rebuilding the rear wheel hubs is a big job, completely different from
front hubs.  You need a few "special tools" and such.  Doing it wrong
can result in the hub falling apart, wheel falling off, and lots of
damage to the car, and perhaps yourself and other people.  Have it done
by a professional who knows how to do Triumph IRS hubs (TRF, Moss,
etc).

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

http://personals.yahoo.com