RE:Distributor Parts

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:Distributor Parts
From: William Whitmoyer <wwhitmoyer@samsonite.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:03:05 -0400
I can't get to my garage right now, but I'm thinking the place is "British
Auto" in NY state.  I bought a few distributor parts from him at Carlisle
this year..he even carries ventilated racing points, of all things.  If you
can't find him in Hemmings etc, email me off list in a couple of days and
I'll dig into my spares pile for the receipt.

By the way, anyone know where to buy a new bottom breaker plate?

John Phillips, Claremore, OK
Green Country Triumphs & Jaguar Enthusiasts Club
76 TR6 CF51655 74 TR6 CF 15694
89 XJS Convertible

William Whitmoyer
69 TR6