Re: New Top Installation

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Top Installation
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 22:13:17 -0400
Stu /Walt/John;

I have NOT purchased it myself but I have long been intrigued by the British
website "Prestige Auto Trim." They make all grades of upholstery, carpet sets
and
"hoods" for British cars. These tops come in a half dozen grades of fabric.
Their
top-of-the-line is a mohair material which is found on BMW, Mercedes and similar
quality vehicles.

See their website at: http://www.prestigeautotrim.com/usa/pages/tr6_hoods.htm

Be sure to click on their link which describes the fabrics, entitled: "Click
here
for details and advice on the various materials offered in this list."

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO