Re: Need a TR6 block/engine

To: "Jon L. Fry" <Jon@Fry.net>
Subject: Re: Need a TR6 block/engine
From: Jim Davis <jdavis@ldl.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 00:00:23 -0400
Jon,
There is a guy that has two early TR6 engines in Harris County, GA
(about
90mi. so. of Atlanta), but he wants to sell these two and 3 GT6 engines
as
a package, all or none. They are all early engines that have been
sitting
up for about 15 years. I think he'll take $500 for the bunch. If you or
anyone else is interested, let me know.
He also has a bunch of TR3 and TR7 parts. I don't know anything about
these models, so I haven't looked into exactly what he has beyond seeing
shelves with very dusty parts.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO