Black Sticker

To: conrade@qwest.net, 6pack@autox.team.net (six-pack list)
Subject: Black Sticker
From: Jsut4fun@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:18:13 EDT
Eric,

I own an all original 1976 TR6 with only 16,000 miles.  The car is untouched
since new.  I can not locate any black sticker under the bonnet.  There is
the yellow sticker with tuning info affixed to the rear passenger side of the
bonnet.

The only black 'sticker" (actually metal) is on the rear of the opening for
the driver's door.  This has build number...etc.  Towards the end British
leyland wasn't too focused on getting it right, so they may have just
ommitted it on my car.

If you can give me any more specifics I'll try to help!

Ken Briegel
CF55382