Re: Movie: The Green Helmet

To: "TR6" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Movie: The Green Helmet
From: "Jim Hill" <jrhill@chorus.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 15:19:55 -0500
For shots of the Mille Miglia and other 50's sports car races (some real,
some contrived), both "The Green Helmet" (with guest appearance by Jack
Brabham) and "The Racers" (w/Kirk Douglas) can't be beat.

Both have been shown on SpeedVision's Saturday Night Drive-In Movies show
from time to time, but with SV about to become the NASCAR channel, that may
change.

It does not appear that "The Green Helmet" is available on video. If the
original belongs to Turner, it may be shown on the  Turner Classic Movie
channel. "The Racers" is available from Blockbuster.

Jim Hill
SpyderWeb Vintage Racing
Madison WI