TRF Summer Party

To: 6Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRF Summer Party
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:21:37 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I'm sure most of you are aware that The Roadster Factory's annual
summer party is next week, August 10-12.  I've been going to this event
every year since 1994, and it's always a great time!

Ever since the 6pack emailing list has been up, it's been nice to
sometimes meet some of the members of the list at the TRF party.  It's
always nice to put a face with the names that write into the list with
questions and answers.  I was thinking about maybe compiling a list of
people from the list who are planning to attend this year's event.  If
anyone is interested, please send me (directly, I don't want to clog up
the listserve with these emails) your name, year and color of car,
whether you are camping out or staying in a hotel, when you plan to
arrive, and what city/state you are driving in from.  I will gather the
information in an Excel spreasheet and send it back out to everyone
next Tuesday.

I will be leaving from West Chester, PA with my girlfriend in the early
afternoon of Thursday August 9.  It's nice to get there a day early to
set up camp and get settled.  Plus the first event (drag racing) starts
at 11 am Friday morning, and I like to be on time for the action!  I'll
be camping on site at TRF, and will be driving my damson 71 TR6 (with
gold stripes and gold Panasports).  My campsite will also include my
brother and his girlfriend with his red GT6/Spit hybrid, my dad and mom
with their 73 Stag, and my cousins (in a Dodge Omni GLH turbo, don't
ask!).  My brother, parents, and cousins will be driving in from
Brighton, MI on the Thursday.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/