RE: Important Special Notice...

To: "Mike" <74@tr6world.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Important Special Notice...
From: "Phil Beckman" <phil@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:31:46 -0500
Mike,

I wrote the perl to do the job last time and I might still have it sitting
around somewhere.  Do you recall when we did this the first time?  A date
might help me locate my previous work.  If I can't find it, it probably
wouldn't be that difficult to reproduce the work.  Only potential problem is
that the time I can devote to the task might be kind of erratic.  So, if
someone else on the list want to take a crack at this problem and can devote
the time to it, I'd be happy to step aside with the offer of providing
history on what I did last time.

Phil