RE: smooth ride, clutch stiff

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: smooth ride, clutch stiff
From: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 09:12:33 -0400
   Greetings,
                    this topic gets almost as much attention as the
transmission oil frenzy. I have a very simple answer to all of this
clutch pressure controvery.
      The B&B set-up made it so difficult to push in the clutch that my
wife couldn't drive the car.
      I put in the BPNW - Sachs/Toyota set-up and now it's much easier
to disengage, and the wife now can drive the car. My suggestion, then,
is that if you're married, don't replace the B&B clutch. My repair has
lessened clutch pressure, but added greatly to my blood
pressure!!!!!!!!!!!!    8^ (
     Cheers,
Kevin Thompson
  '76 TR6