Re: Anti roll bar

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anti roll bar
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:55:12 -0400
John;

I don't see why not. Whoever designed the location of the u-bolts however,
must've had a bad pizza late one night before retiring! The nuts holding the
u-bolt are hard to get at, unless one is inclined to pull the radiator to get
at them. Otherwise, you'd better keep your sense of humor reaching to get at
them.

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO