Dash Board

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dash Board
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@home.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:04:21 -0400
I have in my possession a 250/up to 71 Dash board with oil, Temp,Fuel and Amp
meter gauges. Needs old varnish to be removed. I was trying to put it on the
classifieds but that seems not to work or I am doing something wrong. Any how,
including shipping the first $89.99 gets it. Why that price. No idea. It
sounds good. If someone wants it done, I can remove the varnish, adhere a
walnut veneer, cut out the holes and finish it with choice of stain and marine
polyurethane. That will be $150, cash up front and about 3-4 weeks turn
around.
Robert L. Gannon
E- Mail Reply Options:     trsix74@Home.com
                                      trsix74@Yahoo.com