susp

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: susp
From: RPVanLuchene@lbl.gov
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:14:22 -0700
Thanks everyone for their input on my rear susp.
I'm going to take the car in to a different repair shop in San
Francisco on Monday and they are going to put it up on the lift and look
at it. May go all the way and replace shocks and springs, and get poly
bushings. What are your thoughts on competition springs and/or a rear
anti-roll bar w/lever arm shocks? Is it better to just go for the tube
conversion? If so, are the Konis recommended? They're a hell of a lot
more expensive than the Monroe's.
Cheers,
Ryan
6/71 Sapphire