Re: John Wayne

To: tr6nut@telocity.com, Tobermory9@aol.com
Subject: Re: John Wayne
From: "James A. Tabor" <jatabor@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:15:39 -0400
Hi,

I looked at the trailer (which is a hoot!)
but no TR6 was shown in the trailer. John does
take some little yellow hardtop car over a draw bridge!

here: check it out!
http://us.imdb.com/Title?0072732

i remember seeing a web site which listed tons of movies (okay, maybe not
TONS) which featured TR6's. I will have to look for that bookmark.

Maybe I found it from www.VTR.org....?

cheers,

james