Re:Books: Suspension Design

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Books: Suspension Design
From: edwin.mcguirk@db.com
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:33:26 -0400
I have always liked:

How to Make Your Car Handle
by Fred Puhn

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0912656468/qid=987089090/sr=1-1/ref=sc_b_2/107-7498912-1937356

I have never seen a better book but I would be happy to investigate any other
suggestions.

Ed McGuirk
76 TR6
86 Rx7
88 MR2 Supercharged
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 18:53:00 -0400
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Subject: Books: Suspension Design

Anyone have any books to recommend on the subject?

I've recently become interested in the subject and would like to increase my
knowledge.  I checked out two books that were in stock at B&N today, but
neither of them were comprehensive enough for my tastes.

Secondly, can anyone recommend online out of print booksellers (or a mass
search engine?)  B&N and Amazon are rather limited in this respect.

Thanks,

Kai