Re: Fiesta alternator

To: <StuBeatty@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fiesta alternator
From: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 22:11:12 -0400
Stuart:

The Bosch alternator fitted to the 1980's Ford Fiesta (with A/C and rear
window defroster) is a bolt/plug in replacement for the Lucas lump.
Nothing needs to be hacked up and it has double the amperage.
I have one in my TR6 and it's nice to be able to have enough juice to run
the Luminition electronic ignition, the head lights, radio and heater all at
the same time!

Paul Burr