Re: Goodwood

To: Bert Van der Stee <bvdstee1@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Goodwood
From: Neil Beesley <neil.beesley@netconnect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:03:26 +0000
Hi Bert

I went for the first time last year, and reckon its the best event I've
ever been to. But I suppose I depends what you like. For me, watching and
listening to the old racing machinery being driven in anger, that we'd
previously only seen photos of meant the atmosphere was amazing - but there
were no Triumphs (except in the parking areas) !

We sat in the startline grandstand one day, and just had entry tickets the
next - but I'd say if you don't mind standing up all day and being a little
crowded, there's not much difference: you can get closer to the track, and
you end up spending a lot of time walking around the paddock and displays
anyway..

Hope that helps, and if you go, enjoy !

Best regards,

Neil