Insurance

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Insurance
From: Ken Owens <kenowens@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:47:12 -0500
Having just purchased a 71 TR6 I am interested in obtaining classic car
insurance.  I noticed that the VTR site has insurance available through the
John Cecchettini Insurance Agency (policy is actually through Great
American Insurance Companies).  Has anyone had any experience with this
company?  Anyone know the difference between "stated value" vs "ageed
value" when it comes time to file a claim (other than the way one sounds
much better than the other?)  Any other recomendations re: insurance will
be greatly appreciated.

Ken Owens (proud owner)
71 TR6