Re: differential noises

To: Frank Meert <F.Meert@ogdsoftware.nl>
Subject: Re: differential noises
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 07:46:10 -0800
Hi Frank,

You did not mention the nature of the noise.  Can I assume that it is a
"howling" type?   This is the normal sound when the diff has worn out.  If
this is what you hear then the diff will need to be overhauled.

Dave Stauffacher
Ramona, Ca
1970 TR6 PI

Frank Meert <F.Meert@ogdsoftware.nl>@autox.team.net on 12/15/2000 06:55:32