Re: Car Dollys

To: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Car Dollys
From: "JANICE \"JKT\" TAYLOR" <janice.taylor7@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 21:36:16 -0500
I bought a set, but loaned them to a friend
for what seemed like an entirety. Well, I finally
got them back last month

It so nice to have them back we're they belong.

They look swell.

I can tell.

You can bet these Dolly's will never go away.

No, these Dolly's will never go away.

Dolly's will never, ever go away again!

Best regards,
Carol C.