RE: Website & Screensaver questions

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Website & Screensaver questions
From: Bert Van der Stee <bvdstee1@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 12:39:17 +0100
Hello 6packers,

if you are looking for a screensaver,  there is a nice one you can download
from http://thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/download.htm

It is a general Triumph screensaver, containing a lot of different models.
If you download the file (called triumph.exe), you should execute this file
in a TEMPORARY directory.  This will extract amongst others, a setup.exe
file.
Executing this setup.exe file creates a directory c:\windows\triumph
In this directory you can find a set of JPEG files and an .INI file.  You
can fiddle around in the .ini file in order to add supplementary files in
JPEG format, or you can replace the JPEG files as you want.

I found it a nice screensaver & it allowed to quickly change from Triumph
to a TR6 screensaver with some earlier downloaded TR6 pictures !

Good luck.

Bert
72 TR6