Drivetrain wobble

To: "6packlist" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Drivetrain wobble
From: "John Truttman" <jtruttman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 15:32:07 -0800
Dear Walt,

I fought this for two years. I replaced almost everything, including the
wheels. The thing that had the most noticeable benefit was balancing the
prop shaft. If you do this, make sure you put GOOD u-joints in it; ie, made
in USA or UK.

Regards/John Truttman, 74 TR6 now in Scottsdale, AZ (moved from Santa Cruz)