Soft top snaps

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Soft top snaps
From: Robert Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 19:27:23 -0400
--------------C090F19B0C7FB8069A270F6F

Hey guys!
    I have an white 76 TR6 with a white soft top. This top has white
snaps. My black tonnaue & boot covers have black snaps.
    Of course living in a boating community. (Cape Cod Ma.). We have
lots of canvas shops that can supply snaps in many colors.
    Just for kicks how many listers are close to Cape Cod? E-mail me off
list
Bob Greene 76 TR6 CF56728UO