Starting after a deluge

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Starting after a deluge
From: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 22:32:12 -0400
I saw the posts about the passenger side mirror.  I finally just took my
bullet mirrors off and put something more modern - that I could get a
better, wider view from.
        But the reason I write:  We have had A LOT !!! of rain here in
Jacksonville the last two days.  My TR 6 normally is not easy to start.
After even a light rain it is much harder to start so after 10" or so of
rain in my back yard,,,,you get where I am going.  I have the car under
a cloth cover and a plastic tarp.
        What should I do to make her go?  Pull the distributor cap and let it
dry?  Spray starting fluid in the carbs?  Wait til October?
John Summers
'74 TR 76