Well, we're back

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Well, we're back
From: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 00:49:50 -0400
Hi guys,
thanks for all the responses on my security question and also about the
wipers problem. We had a storm here Wednesday night (the car's first night
in Cincy), and it knocked out our cable connection. So we're just getting
back online tonight.

Anyway, I was able to fix the wiper problem. I read Dan's article on VTR
(thanx Dan for letting me know about it!), and got a good understanding of
how the thing works. I took the opportunity to tear it apart, and it turns
out it was all OK inside. The problem was just that the nut that holds the
motor tight in place in it's mount had come loose, allowing the whole thing
to wobble around. Once I put the motor back in the car and tightened it
down, the wipers are working just like they're supposed to. First minor
repair a success! Not bad for a computer geek, I guess ;-)

More fun to come,

Mark Creamer
76 TR6
CF53032UO