US Listers: Sears American Racing wheels on sale (49.75 each)

To: 6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: US Listers: Sears American Racing wheels on sale (49.75 each)
From: Tony Gordon <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 16:13:48 -0400
Looked at our Sunday flyers today and found that Sears are offering
American Racing type 42, 70 and 80 alloy wheels at $199 for 4 (they are
usually between $99 to $129 each).  Just paid for a set of 4 15x6.6 for the
TR6 (specify Nissan 300Z before 1990 to get the correct bolt pattern and
offset), and on my way to order a set of 14x6 for my son's spit.

The Sears manager said that this was a Sat/Sun only deal, and thinks that
is nationwide.

Tony Gordon
Midland, MI