TRials Information is here

To: "6Pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TRials Information is here
From: "Mike Brinker" <mike.brinker@mfasco.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 17:33:47 -0400
Mark, Kris and all,
I like many, have procrastinated sending in my registration to Ken and have
waited until now to make my reservation at the Clock Tower.  I am excited to
say that I will be there and I am looking forward to going to my (ashamed to
admit it) first ever TRials.  All I need to do is send my check in to Ken
Crowley (are you reading this Ken?) so that I am officially registered.
I am excited to meet many of the members in person and to see all of the
TR250's & TR6's at the TRials.  I received a copy of the registration, hotel
information and driving instruction from Matt Mullin (thanks Matt) and have
listed most of the information below for you.  This is not the official
registration form, but I think that all of the info Ken would need is listed
below.
If you are a member of 6-Pack this is it!  Go for it.  Register and come to
Rockford, IL.

This next statement has not been approved or whatever by the club, but If
you are subscribed to the list and are not a member of 6-Pack, but would
like to be apart of the TR6 Club (6-Pack) annual meet called the TRials,
include an extra 20  bucks  or 25 Canadian (the cost to join the club) over
and above the registration costs listed below with your registration and
become an official member of the club.  The TRials is reserved only for Club
members.  If you want to join the club  so that you can attend this event,
e-mail me first and I will check to make sure it is ok for you to send your
membership money in with the registration or whatever.  I don't want to tick
off the membership coordinator.

So.... the below info is for the TRials 2000 meet in Rockford IL.

Mike Brinker

Come join us in Northern Illinois Sept. 14-17th, 2000 at the Clock Tower
Resort & Conference Center located just off Interstate 90 in Rockford.
Escape from the ordinary and enjoy the Forest City's beauty with a nice
drive to the area shops, or bring your clubs and shoot a round of golf have
some great food at one of our Many great restaurants.

Thursday, September 14 -
Welcome to Rockford.  Registration will be open from 3 -00-1 0:00pm, also
when you arrive we will have the hospitality room and name that part
contest.  After registration, bask in the beauty of  a lovely hotel room or
take a dip in a choice of two pools, then get ready for a real Chicago Style
Pizza Party beginning at 7:00pm in the 6-Pack hospitality suite.

Friday, September 15 -
Registration will open from 8:00am-5.00pm along with the 6-Pack hospitality
Suite and name the pan contest.  At 9:30am-1:00pm  we will be holding a
general membership meeting-, please plan to attend.  The club activities
will start with a Funkhana at 1:00pm.  Then following with a Tech session at
3:00pm.  Last we will have a Pub Tour at 7:00pm touring a selection of the
Forest City's best establishments.

Saturday, September 16 -
Rise and shine happy campers.  Hoses available at dawn.  Registration opens
8:00am to 10:00am Hospitality Suite and name the part contest from 8:00am to
5:00 m. Concours judged and Participants Choice car
show will be held from 10:00am-1:00pm.  The "After Show Fun Rally" launches
promptly at around 2:00pm for a tour of Northern Illinois finest roadways.
The Awards Banquet is from 7:00pm and continues through 10:00pm, or so.  The
6Pack Hospitality Suite reopens following the banquet.

Sunday, September 17 -
Good Morning Trials 2000 has ended.  See you next year.

@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@
The information is copied from the registration form for the event

@#$@#$@#$@#$#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$

TRials 2000 Information and Registration
September 14 - 17, 2000

Name:____________________
Address:__________________
State: ____________________
Zip: ______________________
Additional Name Tags:___________________________________
Triumph TR-6: ______TR-250:_______ Modified:________
CLASS:    Concours    Early____ Late____ 250 ____ Modified ____
Other British __________
Register _____ Triumphs after July 1, 2000 at 45 dollars each _______
Please Reserve ____ Awards Banquet Tickets at 25 dollars Ea ______
Please reserve _____ Pub Tour Tickets at: 10 dollars each  _________
TRials T-Shirts Large_____ X-Large ______  at 15 dollars each
                        XX-Large ________ at 16 dollars each

Make your check payable to Ken Crowley  317 Spring Creek Road   Rockford, IL
61107
Your car must be driven or pushed through a moving event to be judged or
showed

------------ Waiver of Liability -------------
Must be signed by the owner of car to participate

Neither I nor my heirs or assigns will hold the TRiumph TR-6 Owners Club
6-Pack and or it's volunteer workers  or members liable for any damages or
injuries done to or by me or my vehicle while engaged in or traveling to or
from this event.