I have a question. I have the body off my TR6 and I am

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: I have a question. I have the body off my TR6 and I am
From: "John Zimmerman" <JohnZimmerman@vandorndemag.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 09:57:53 -0400
I have a question. I have the body off my TR6 and I am stripping the
undercoating that the DPO had sprayed in the entire engine compartment. Had to
pull the harness and everything back through the fire wall to be able to get
everything cleaned up. I'm doing this because I'm going to have the car
repainted  in the future (distant). This car will be a driver and not
necessarily a show car.I would like to dress up the engine bay and paint it
before I put the body back down on the repaired frame ($$$$$). Could anyone
suggest a spray paint that would closely match BRG ? I'm going this route
because I live in a cluster home and do not have access to any spray
equiptment. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
John Z