Re: Pozidrive screwdrivers

To: pmachold@pluto.njcc.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pozidrive screwdrivers
From: Trsx69@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 21:25:23 EDT
In a message dated 8/8/00 6:48:12 PM, pmachold@pluto.njcc.com writes:

<< This is a follow-up to an email about the Pozidrive screws on our carbs.

After the posting, I got to thinking that I should buy a PZ2 screwdriver
instead of using the Phillips head that I usually use to remove the carb
dashpot.  The Phillips screwdriver has begun to strip the heads and made
the screws look a bit messy.

I checked a few hardware and auto supply shops but couldn't find any
Pozidrive drivers.  Finally, I looked at Sears Craftsman tools.  They do
not make one piece Pozidrive screwdrivers but they do have Pozidrive
bits.  These bits fit into a magnetic handle, also sold by Sears.  The
part number for the package of bits (containing the sizes PZ1, PZ2 & PZ3)
is 925644 and they cost $4.99.

Peter Macholdt
TR250

Peter Macholdt
609-466-2127 Phone
603-925-3050 FAX

Hi Pete,
I got a set of three sizes from our MAC tool guy, I think itt cost me 40
bucks.
regards
Jim Holewka