RE: grille

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: grille
From: Bert Van der Stee <bvdstee1@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 13:12:48 +0200
Brad,
I checked my books from "the original TR" series and for the 6 I only find
the letters TR6.  It does not mention anything about an optional
alternative badge - only the two versions that there have been in use over
time (early TR6 with enemal, later TR6 non-enemal badge). Both badges
consisted of TR6 only and no flag or anything.
Bert