Headrest

To: 6 pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Headrest
From: Dale Morgan <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:56:43 -0700 (PDT)
  Chris

  Removed mine last fall to replace the foam in them.
If you are looking at the headrest from the front the
holding pin is on the curved left side.  I took an old
set of feeler gauges, using one that I could slide
down the back of the upright and work it around to the
side.  I had the headrest about half way down in
trying to get the gauge down there.  Once I had it in
position pushed gentle down on the gauge while pulling
up on the  headrest.  Once I felt the clip pass on to
the gauge the whole unit came out.

=====
tpdwinch@yahoo.com
Dale Morgan