Re: Wheels and Bars

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheels and Bars
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 06:23:06 -0700 (PDT)
The stock offset for the wheel is zero, so backspacing is the rim width
divided by two (3.5 inches for a 7" rim).  I got my wheels (15x6) from
K Speed in State College Pa (www.kspeed.com).  I think Jorge got his
16x7s their too.  Their prices were MUCH lower than TRF's at the time,
and K Speed has a great reputation with the racing crowd.  Their
service is great, and they are very knowledgeable about our cars.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

http://mail.yahoo.com/