Dan Masters Electrical Book

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dan Masters Electrical Book
From: "Don Clark" <d@donclark.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 17:05:01 -0700
I just received my copy of "Triumph 250 and TR6 Electrical Maintenance
Handbook" in the mail today. This is probably as thorough a discussion on
the TR6 electrical system as is possible. The print quality is first rate
and the diagrams are very easy to read. Overall this is a great book and is
well worth the $25.00 plus shipping (IMHO).

On another note, I think that I ran into the one honest auto painter in the
state of Washington. He said that the paint would be right or he would
refund my money. I got a call from him this morning and picked up my refund.
Anyone know of a decent painter in the greater Seattle, WA area with
experience with LBC's?

Later,
Don Clark
Seattle, WA