Switching Tranny's - Toyota??

To: "Triumph 6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Switching Tranny's - Toyota??
From: "Ken Davis" <kenjdavis@home.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 17:39:04 -0700
Hi 6-list...

Well, fixed the jag today, what should've been a 4 hour job took
eight, but an enjoyable 8 as the son and I worked lazily on it.

Was talking to a frind in a hotrod shop while hunting for  a
fitting and thr ^ came up.  He said he'd heard (thru trade
chatter I guss) that there's a conversion kit available that will
swap the standard box and OD for a toyota supra 5-speed box..
Has anyone hear anything about this; it may be a viable option to
a long rebuild of tranny and OD... (these come out for checking
on Sunday, then we'll see....)

Ken
So San Francisco
73 TR6, 87 XJ6, 79 Vespa, walking shoes  (order of priority)