Re: Throttle adjustment

To: Kraeuter.Bob@oscsystems.com (Bob Kraeuter)
Subject: Re: Throttle adjustment
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 21:27:11 -0700 (PDT)
Bob---Using the adjustment at the pinch bolt is the usual and best way
to set the height of the throttle pedal. As mentioned a day or so ago,
when a lister was looking for all ways to get more leg room, I included
bending the pedal as an extra way of gaining "leg stretch." One can only
adjust the position of the pinch bolt so-far without loosing full
throttle. This is because the pedal stop inside the footwell will come
into play. While other non-factory methods of adjusting throttle
position can be used, using the pinch bolt adjustment AND bending only
the bottom of the pedal down, gave me what I was looking for--A low
pedal that's easy to roll into a modified heel-and-toe, and no penalty
in getting full throttle.

Dick T.
'73