Evolution of the TR6/250 list

To: "6 pack list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Evolution of the TR6/250 list
From: "Rex R. Townsend" <rrt@connectexpress.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:04:50 -0700
I have been reading the list digests since day one, and I have really
enjoyed seeing the changes over these many, many months.  Different people
have stepped in as major contributors, and then, as they start backing off
(or burning out), someone appears to replace them and make their own
significant contribution.  Right after the list switched to the new server,
it seemed as though it lost much of the "personality" that it had developed.
But, now, the list is getting back that personality, and then some.
Presently, there are some great contributors, especially Dick Taylor who has
been active with detailed answers and tech advise right along, and seems to
be getting more and more involved with the list as time goes on!  But, of
course we wouldn't be here at all if it weren't for our list "big daddy"
Mike Brinker.  Thanks, Mike, Dick and everyone else who submits stuff to the
list.  Its been quite a ride!

Rex Townsend

P.S. I screwed up and tried to send this message HTML fomat and of course it
didn't work.  But, of course, Mike Brinker stepped in and patiently
explained to me how to properly send the message (and he didn't even call me
stupid, not even once!)