RE: Different Brake trouble

To: "'6 Pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Different Brake trouble
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 17:34:19 -0600

Not sure about bronze but brass is commonly used. And also stainless steel.
My experience is with brass only and I am pleased with the unit I got from
Apple hydraulics. Two sources of brass sleeved MCs for our cars are:

<http://www.applehydraulics.com/>
<http://www.whitepost.com/>

The Whitepost site seems down for me right now but I don't think they went
out of business so just try again later. Both seem highly reputable although
my personal experience is only with Apple.

HTH.

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---