Re: Compressor and Welder Amperage

To: "William Whitmoyer" <wdwhitmoyer@sprintmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Compressor and Welder Amperage
From: "DON" <cdon2013@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:18:49 -0600
The setup that keeps my TR happy..............
Starts with 50 amp breaker & 6 awg wire from the main or house, then runs
under ground to garage..........super sheath under gd. cab.

Garage has its own service box, which feeds 5 HP compressor and
3 HP 6 bladed tube axial spark resistant fan, for cross ventilation
painting.
And both compressor & fan have there own separate service boxes with two
time delayed 15 amp for start up serge, these lines are 10 awg rome X
Not to mention all lights that run at the same time, with no fluctuation of
lights.

All light duty welders have a SERVICE DUTY rating that will stop your
welding before your service fuses pop.

DON