2000-register

[TR2000] 2000 problems

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR2000] 2000 problems
From: Stephen Oertwig <oertwig@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 08:33:55 -0500
Yes, there are problems sometimes, but what do you do when someone breaks your
pride and joy?

Here are photos of my MK 2.  The shipping company caught it on fire when I was
moving overseas.  After much debate, the company finally admitted liability,
but we still are negotiating the paint respray.  Kind of looks like burnt toast.

Aloha,

Stephen

1284335 005.jpg]

1284335 006.jpg]