2000-register

Triumph 2000 and Bond Equipe Air Scoop/Bonnet Trim

To: <2000-register@Autox.Team.Net>, <2000-register@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Triumph 2000 and Bond Equipe Air Scoop/Bonnet Trim
From: "Guy Singleton" <guy.singleton@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:02:23 +0100
Just to let you know that I now have had these remade and the first batch
has (finally) just arrived . I have fitted them to my 2000 Estate and 2
Litre Bond Estate . They look good , but I did have to ease the holes in the
Equipe a bit and a very slight bit on the 2000 , the fit seems ok but
despite my requests and the provision of a spare bonnet to the manufacturers
, the holes drilled in the casting don't seem to be quite in the right
place.

The cost of the trims are # 45.00 + # 2.50 P &P If you are interested please
contact me - an example should be charging round the country on the Club
Triumph Round Britain Run.

Guy

///
///  2000-register@autox.team.net mailing list