2000-register

RE: Estate rear 3-point belts

To: "Köppe, Thorsten" <TKOEPPE@asv.de>
Subject: RE: Estate rear 3-point belts
From: "Linkens, Andy" <alinkens@nuera.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:43:10 +0100
I enquired about fitting one to a 2500 S Estate - there were two options
1) to mount the reel on the wheelarch or on the floor behind the seat and
have the belt coming over the back of the seat.
2) Have what you've got except weld a rod between the roof and the body and
attach the pillar loop to that - like in the older Volvo Estates I believe.
I ended up just fitting a lap belt!
Andy