2000-register

Re: Brake pipe flaring kits - best deal?

To: "2000 List" <2000-register@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake pipe flaring kits - best deal?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:43:49 +0100
Hi Bill
I have the Sykes Picavant tool, has insert sizes for 3/16" (brake size) to
1/2" (Air brake size?) can do single or double flares to each size, it is an
expensive kit but this could be because it falls firmly in the professional
range.
I would recommend this kit to everyone who is looking to do more than a few
flares.

Graham,
1967 1300 FWD
1968 2000 Saloon
1972 2.5PI Saloon
1974 Sprinted Dolomite 1850
1975 Toledo in restoration!

http://www.triumph-iw.co.uk
http://www.mickdolphin.co.uk Spares Supplier.

Driving at 9/10 - you're not paying attention, 10/10 - to and from work, but
to really have fun requires 11/10!