2000-register

Re: Auto x Fairly long.

To: "2000 List" <2000-register@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Auto x Fairly long.
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:21:58 -0000
Hi Phil
Thanks for the reply and for pointing out my omission, this is a UK event.
The groups are listed 1 to 5,
Group 1 looks like it is for smaller engined cars, Mini etc (Up to 1500 cc?)
Group 2 is for Larger engined cars, (Over 1500 cc?)
Group 3 is for modified (Up to 1500 cc?) Mini with bits of engine protruding
from the bonnet!
Group 4 is for modified (over 1500cc?)  Escort and Peugeot 205 Rally cars,
and these are either historic racers or Replicas.
Group 5 is for Space framed Grass track specials.
Group 4 also had my friends Fiat Abarth 2 litre Twin cam MKII Vittesse
Estate. (Vittesse rotoflex chassis and Herald estate car body).
The only group I am sure about is Group 5.
Thanks to all for advice.
Graham.

> What part of the world is this in?
>
> Autocross has different meanings in the UK and the USA.
>
> Phil Ethier    Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
> 1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 Triumph TR4
CT2846L
> LOON, MAC   pethier@isd.net     http://www.mnautox.com/
> "It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
> - 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.

///
///  2000-register@autox.team.net mailing list
///