2000-register

Fw: PI filter info: help needed, if possible

To: "2000- Register" <2000-Register@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: PI filter info: help needed, if possible
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 22:48:53 -0000
Friends

Tony Gordon in the US is coming close to the end of converting a carbed TR6 to
Lucas
injection. He's stuck for two filter part numbers which *ought* to be available
in the
US - but aren't. He's got the Unipart numbers but these don't cross-refer in
the States as
no-one there has heard of Unipart. For the time being, he wants to try to
source them
locally before biting the bullet and ordering from Rimmers. Can anyone give him
AC DELCO,
FRAM or PUROLATOR numbers for:

Main air filter - Unipart # is GFE 1048
Main fuel filter - CAV 7111296 or Unipart # GFE 5296. I've uncovered the Fram #
for this
one which appears to be C1191 though the number may be local to Europe and not
the States.
Checks I've made today in UK from my local supplier who only sells Crosland
filters
indicate the air filter is NLS for that company but I doubt this is across the
board.

Replies direct to Tony please.

Cheers and thanks
Jonmac